House Fire in Ft. Calhoun, NE
This curio cabinet suffered smoke and soot damage during a house fire in Ft. Calhoun, NE. The fire was small, but even small fires can wreak havoc. Smoke will often travel throughout the structure, leaving a soot residue on everything. From the before photo, notice the soot residue inside the cabinet, along the bottom edge.
The after picture was taken after an initial cleaning at the SERVPRO of Omaha SW warehouse. We clean and deodorize items like this every day at our Omaha warehouse, restoring them to preloss condition whenever possible.
The customer was happy to have their curio back and even commented that it looked better than before the fire.
If your Omaha-area home suffers a fire loss, call the trusted professionals at SERVPRO of Omaha SW at 402-408-0134; we are always here to help.